What is success?
How can we be more successful?
What do successful people do that’s different to other people?
Let’s find out in My Successful Interview with Dr Jane Lelean. Jane Lelean is an accredited coach with the International Coaching Federation and is a member of the Association for Coaching. Jane has gained over 20 year experience of running a business and being involved in patient care as a dentist and business owner.
Here’s what I asked her:
- What is your definition of success
- What is your WHY?
- What successful person do you admire and why
- How do you know when you’re doing a good job?
- If you were a clinician what would you be doing right now?
- How do you make decisions?
- What do you think are the secrets behind getting to where you’ve go to?
- What are you doing today to make tomorrow how you want it to be?
- What mistakes have you made along the way & what did you learn from it?
- What’s been your biggest success & what did you learn from it?
- What was the last thing you said to yourself just before you got out of bed this morning?
Have a listen to hear what she has to say… it’s TRULY enlightening…