Masters degree in Business Administration
I hold a Masters degree in business administration which was awarded by the Open University, one of an elite group of universities to have triple accreditation with:
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- The Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Throughout my MBA I studied:
- Corporate Strategy. Understanding how to compete on a global stage with large-scale competition.
- Competitive strategy. Understanding how to compete with other competitors within your own industry.
- Creativity and Innovation. Understanding how you can use your brain and mind to be more creative and innovative in your business.
- Marketing. Understanding how to attract and retain the right type of customer for your business.
Real life use
Coupled with the academic background of my MBA I also ran a highly successful dental laboratory in the prestigious Harley Street area of London. I then set up a marketing agency which saw 100% turnover increase every year for the 1st 4 years of trading. With 66% of businesses failing within their 1st 10 years I attribute my continued success to the use of a positive mindset and my MBA.
These skills are now open for you to tap into…
What will happen when you start to change?
When you get your personal and business goals and thinking aligned you will:
- Be happier in life
- Be happier at work so that you REALLY enjoy going
- Make more money, if you want to
- Have more holiday, if you want to
- Enjoy happier relationships, if you want to
- Make even more money, yep it really flows when you want it to!